Monday, October 26, 2009









The front page of my website shows a suitcase which contain camera, sketches and pencil. The suitcase reflect the bag I normally bring around. I love using watercolour in my artwork so I decided to bring it into my website. I overlapped few layer of watercolour to brings out different effect. I used "rollover" quite often in my website. When people first enter my website, they will see a suitcase then by clicking on it, there will be little animation where the suitcase open up and the colour began to fill in. This will make my webpage more interesting. After that page, they will enter my homepage where they find about me, contacts, my artwork, and my blog too. In my artwork, I included illustration, advertising, graphic design, photography, corporate identity and game design(snake and ladder). In illustration, there's a few category which are pencil sketching, marker drawing and berol drawing. To show all the artwork, I uses lightbox which is convenient for the users. It took me awhile to handle the lightbox because I was quite confused with all the codes. Everytime when people rollover an image eg: black&white image change into colour image. This able to attract attention and make the webpage more interesting. Keeping my background plain, watercolour background tend to stand out. I want to keep my webpage simple hopefully people won't get too confused. Overall, I quite like my webpage but there's a couple of things to polish up like slicing. Some page may look abit weird because of the slicing

No comments:

Post a Comment